lauantai 24. huhtikuuta 2010

Lump sum

I didn't quite know what to write about. I'm having one of these weird periods again; I'm very inspired but I can't create anything. I've been so uncreative that I've done my maths homework. Something is wrong with me. I'm ill, though.

3801489896_523c3a183e_large
here
First I thought I could write about home but then lost all my thoughts about the subject. However, I think home is a place where all the restlessness disappears.

4532082221_edd18098e0_large
here
I would like to live in the city. I would like to live somewhere far from civilization. I need people around me and I need peace and nature too, but I hate small towns. Such a dilemma!

And I think I should make up something nice to do. There is some sort of change going on.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti